Thursday, April 02, 2009

An April Sketch




This casual sketch was made on the Bamboo Fun Tablet with Adobe Photoshop Elements, resized in Irfanview and framed in FrameFun.

I still don't have the hang of free hand drawing but neither have I given up... Actually, I'm not much of a drawing person. I just feel my way along with a pencil, brush or stylus without much direction and with a certain detachment and commitment!


The amount of enjoyment available through the computer never fails to astound me.


~~~♥~~~♥~~~

3 comments:

Linda McGeary said...

I like this. Do you have a Apple/Mac? I hear they have some very cool graphic abilities. Do you have some art software that you work with?

Tumblewords: said...

Thank you, Linda! I have an HP laptop. The software I use: Pixia, Fractal Explorer, Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 and the Bamboo Fun Tablet. I enjoy playing with color and shapes but my watercolors haven't been out since I began computer doodling!

Crafty Green Poet said...

its a lovely piece, the background is perfect for the drawing