Monday, August 13, 2007

Quick Photo Editor

IrfanView is a multi-faceted photo editor. I've used it off and on for several years and still haven't exhausted its possibilities. Recently the company came out with a wide variety of plug-ins which boggle my mind. And all this is free. That's really a boggler.

The 3-D button effect is one of my favorites. Because the program is so simple, it's readily available and works on the fly for quick changes and editing. But it's complex enough to allow a virtual plethora of changes, alterations and editing fun.

This particular photo was sharpened, resized and gamma altered. The raindrops were there originally but if they hadn't been, IrfanView can add them. Amazing, isn't it?





North of Summer, A Decade of Poetry is available at Lulu Publishing

2 comments:

david santos said...

I come to be thankful to you for the work that you have developed in yours blogue and to desire good vacations to you.

Naturegirl said...

Totally amazing! I am so simple in the skills I have for my images. So much to learn!! Thank you for sharing!! hugs NG