Thursday, January 01, 2009

Using New Year's Eve




Tumblewords Blog is nearing three years old with over 500 posts and provides a semi-abstract memoir. It's a reminder of which images and words were submitted and published as well as documenting the changes in my writing style.

At the end of 2006, I pulled together an e-book of that blog, downloadable from my Lulu.com store. On New Year's Eve I completed the 2008 compilation and, when it became evident that 2007 had fallen through the cracks, there was impetus to keep me from sleeping before the midnight hour.

It was a time to look back and a time to imagine what might be possible in 2009 as well as a time to realize how much I enjoyed the previous trio of years blogging, both as a reader and as a blogger.


Wishing each of you a pleasurable, prosperous and peace-full 2009! ♥

**

Image created in Bamboo Fun and Photoshop Elements.

No comments: