Saturday, May 22, 2010

Escape Motions

Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me.
Fractals fascinate me, color and shape put me in a dreamy state.
There are so many drawing programs on the Internet and this newest find is capable of consuming days on end so I'd like to share it with you.
As always, I know only surface stuff but I'll return time and time again to learn more.
Following are samples of an hour's fun!
The figure on the left reminds me of an Indonesian dancer and the one on the right is a fractal, for sure!














Let me know what you learn and if you enjoy this kind of computer play!

♥     ♥     ♥

7 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

those are wonderful fractals, such amazing colours!

Marilyn & Jeff said...

What a fascinating site - I had a wee play but have no idea how you created such beautiful art as mine looked so heavy ;-)

Unknown said...

Looks like this could be fun to go play with. Thank you for checking out my blog today.

Jinksy said...

At last! Somebody who plays via a computer. Can't wait to have a go - I've been hooked on the ordinary Paint programme since I first saw it, so this looks really exciting. Thanks.:)

Reader Wil said...

This is fabulous! I love those colours! I don't know if I can play with my computer in such a way that I get a satisfactory result!

Dave King said...

I, too, am fascinated by fractals - and took the recent death of Mandelbrot as if he had been some sort of relative - and am fascinated by your two here. I shall be watching to see how they develop.

agreenearth said...

What beautiful creations.