Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tablet Abstract


An exercise in color and shape using Bamboo Fun Tablet and Adobe Photoshop Elements.
I have much to learn about this process but the challenge is rewarding.
Sometimes the colors please me and the design doesn't and sometimes it's the reverse.
This is a fascinating process, each step is a surprise.
Soon, I'll try another picture. Oh, I just did.
There's a digitally painted pear blossom on Tumblewords Blog at Trembling for OSI.
Let me know what you're doing.
Are you using a tablet?

♥     ♥     ♥

2 comments:

sandy said...

so cool and colorful.

JBinford-Bell said...

I hopped, and skipped and jumped here from Magpie tales. Drawn in by that line on blog one that said: My left brain turned right about a decade ago when writing and painting replaced gainful employment.

Mine too, but slammed right in an accident. I play with watercolors and words, contemplate Lulu books like you have already achieved. If you don't think it is stalking I am going to follow you.